The HFP-382-P is a direct replacement intank fuel pump for EFI Polaris ATV/UTV applications. The pump includes a new fuel pressure regulator, as well as the correct OE length strainer to do the job correctly, which ensures the pump does not cavitate or suck air during steep terrain undulations. HFP's Polaris replacement fuel pump kits are specifically designed to withstand sustained use in hot climates. The Polaris fuel pressure specification of these models is 39psi +/- 3psi. If your pressure is less than that either at idle or during acceleration, the culprit is likely the fuel pump--an extremely common issue with Polaris ATV/UTV's. Typical fuel pump failure symptoms include stalling, popping, missing under load or acceleration, or intermittent quitting during hot weather operation.
- OEM or better performance
- Corrosion-resistant case to help minimize seizing during non-operation
- Specifically designed for quiet operation
- Direct drop-in replacement
- Gradient density fuel strainer for superior contaminant filtration
- Patented check valve technology
- Compatible with modern ethanol-infused pump gasoline